Saturday 21 April 2012

Back Again! This time for Good.

It has been more than four years. Can't believe it. Time has flown, the world has changed, I have changed but old memories stay forever.

Having just read some posts on a friend's blog (she is a textile designer in London), I realised what a fantastic mode of communication this still is. In the world of Twitters & Facebooks, we risk losing all the details. And at times, I do feel like doing a bit more than the 15 seconds elevator pitch. So, here I am back in the days of detailed blogging.

And I am back to stay here for long (hopefully forever). And why not? It just feels so great to read through all my previous posts. Good old memories and I want to add more to these memories. 20 years down the road, this is what will keep me going.

There's lots to say. But hey, the most important thing. I am running the London Marathon tomorrow (22 April 2012). Last four months have been taxing - running, running and more running just to feel confident that I can grind myself towards the finishing line. There's a sinking nervous feeling that I should have trained more. But can't really think about that too much at this stage. I am EXCITED, ready to GO, soak myself in the SURROUNDINGS and achieve something which most people can only DREAM of.

And I know it will be 'Once in a lifetime' kindda achievement.

Thank you to all who have sponsored me whole heartedly. Here is the link.


This is what it looks like 24 hours before the race starts:


Guys, you are all amazing people. It takes a lot of courage to spare a few bucks and donate it for a good cause. And you all have done it. I will be running for all you tomorrow. Wherever you are, do root for me!

3 comments:

Baby Chaudhary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Chaudhary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Chaudhary said...

Chaachuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tons of luv... kisses... best wishes...

I will be rooting for you though we have not met yet... hehhehe

Then I need to know every detail about your race... I will be preparing for it getting inspiration from you....

Go Chachu Go!!!! Yeeeeeeee
Best Of Luck!!!
Wishes
Hugs & Kisses

Little Princess